Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Step away from the garden centre

wrote in message

On Saturday, 23 May 2020 19:23:16 UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:
errr they immersed a pizza in a chip fryer????
Blimey((((

There are two sorts of deep fried pizza - one with batter (pizza crunch) and
one without. The crunch option is 20-30p extra.

My local chippy offers mince pie, steak pie, jumbo sausage, smoked sausage,
smoked sausage in batter, spicy haggis, sweet chilli haggis, hamburger,
spring rolls, haggis pakora, and chicken wings; I assume all of those go in
the fryer.

Owain

====

Do you like them??

I have always made our own pizzas. I learned when I was living in Malta,
so Italian (as it was then) style with a thick base.

D. prefers the thick base.

I never use the chippies any more. Not that we have one anywhere near
us. When we go down to Yorkshire we often do, but we can't get down anymore
for the time being.

https://www.avg.com