Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default cement mixer rotates too fast

I'd have asked exactly where it was made and what for exactly.
Is it an induction motor or a brushed on. There may well be some wiring
that is configured for the motor which is wrong. Seems a little odd to me if
its as new.

More likely a new, and incorrect motor pulley or something like that, I'd
have thought.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"david" m wrote in
message updirect.com...
just bought a second hand belle 130 cement mixer. to find out it rotates
so
quick it is dangerous and pretty useless. if i changed the capacitor would
it
resolve the issue.
should i change the complete motor.
feel stupid and lost money .....any advise appreciated

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...t-1432858-.htm