Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bev Bev is offline

Default domestic laser printers

On Wed, 20 May 2020 18:55:46 +0100, AJH wrote:

I seldom need to print stuff nowadays and long ago decided I would use a
local print firm to do any high quality prints of photos etc. as I was
fed up with inkjet printers' print heads blocking from lack of use.

It may be worth you looking again at HP inkjets - not long ago they were
offering free for life refills if you only printered 15 pages a month.
The refills were sent monthly. You have to connect printer to internet
and pay for the extra copies at x pence per page but it may be worth
looking into before you make a final decision.