NorMinn

Default Aaargh Killing black growth in toilet w/o killing 22 pound cat

1_Patriotic_Gal wrote:
Awesome idea -- Thank You!

Looks good on paper, but too strong acid may end up etching the glaze in
the bowl. Is the bathroom ventilated adequately? I'd be inclined to
leave the lid down and clean once a week with a spot of bleach. I'd
start by filling the tank with a strong bleach solution and flushing
that to get what lurks in the innards the water passes through to the
tank rim. Be sure to scrub up under the rim because that is where it
gets the nastiest. My cat was smart, but he couldn't reach the knobs to
open doors, either )