Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Lever basin taps.

On Mon, 18 May 2020 14:18:17 +0100, Michael Chare
wrote:

snip

I saw a reasonably priced pair (~25 quid?) on eBay that were supposed
to be solid brass etc but suggested they were for basin *and* bath
use? Have all bath taps gone over to 15mm (nom) pipework now as I
thought you had larger bore / higher capacity taps on baths (for
conventional HW systems anyway)?

snip

The Scewfix lever taps I bought for a bath a few years ago have been
fine.

I've just found these:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/h-c-turn-...r-chrome/52504

Or these:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/swirl-ele...aps-pair/60446

I note you can get repair kits for some of them but I was hoping I
wouldn't need such a thing? ;-)

I was pleased to find that I could use my original shower
attachment as it is attached to the wall. I use the Screwfix shower
attachment on another mixer tap which was missing one.

Ah.

Cheers, T i m