Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Replacing fence post

One of our local hire firms has a hydraulic post puller. Although the link shows it pulling an intact post with chains I recall an attachment that enables posts broken near their concrete base to be pulled

https://www.frank-key.co.uk/hydraulic-post-puller

The machine is capable of pulling the whole concrete lump out. I was contemplating using one but a post I need to get out is near the edge of the tarmac drive and I suspect the concrete extends under the edge, so it looks like I will have to do it the hard way.

Richard