Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default No ADSL but LL phone OK after surge

Well can the devices see each other via the router or not?
I'd suspect that for some reason the bt line has an issue with the
broadband.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bazza" wrote in message
We had a spike yesterday when a submersible pump tripped the main circuit
(RCD) in the consumer unit.

Every thing came back up OK when reset ( including the LL phone) except
the internet connection.
I have tried the following:-

1. Swapped out the ADSL router with a spare.
2. Swapped out the cable from BT wall socket to router with a spare
3. Swapped out the face plate (with integral filter) to the BT socket with
a spare.
4. Tested set up with two different PC's and 2 laptops.

Any suggestions?