Posted to alt.home.repair
Todesco Todesco is offline

Default Buzzing sound on Panasonic cordless phones

On 5/13/2020 10:52 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2020 08:50:33 -0400, Todesco
wrote:

On 5/12/2020 6:48 PM, wrote:
I just bought this cordless phone and I am having problems with a weird noise. Im wondering what is the problem?

I have a Panasonic cordless sitting here on my desk. It causes hum in
my PC speakers if the base unit is too close to the PC speaker that
contains the amplifier. Also, if I turn the base unit 90 degrees, the
hum goes away. Is there anything electronic near the base? Try moving it.

2,4, 5.8 or DECT6?

I don't know if you are asking the OP or me, but my Panasonic is a
DECT6. It's a KX-TGE270; a really nice machine. I wish it had 2 line
capability. Actually, it does, in a way, but I would like 2 copper land
lines to work. The 2 line capability is that is bluetooth connects to a
cellphone. You can then make or answer calls on any handset using the
cell, even if another handset is busy on the land line.