Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Time Served Skilled Plumber

In article ,
Muddymike wrote:
The builder who built our extension 15 years ago used an old school
plumber to create a complicated lead valley.

Do many modern plumbers also have this skill?

Lead working for roofs and fixing lead pipes are rather different skills.
Of course as with many skills they can overlap somewhat.

I remember as a kid many firms were plumbers and electricians. Never did
find out why the two should have been thought to be similar.

--
*I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.