Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery charging current.

On 12/05/2020 20:30, mm0fmf wrote:
On 12/05/2020 01:57, williamwright wrote:
On 11/05/2020 14:31, williamwright wrote:

No Bill. EMFÂ* or voltage is entirely down to rotational speed
times flux density. Flux can be varied by adjusting field coil
current so the alternator will deliver whatever voltsÂ* it needs
to do to push 150A out

A lovely example of bull**** baffles brains, or 'obfuscation'.
What you did was trot out a lot of fairly obvious but scarcely
relevant guff to hide the fact that you were talking ********.
Everyone can see through this sort of thing you know. Try to
remember that amongst the members of this group there are people
who have had a working lifetime of detecting bull****.

Bill
Bill Don't be silly. Look it up.

You are making a fool of yourself.

No I'm making a fool of you; which is an easy task.

Bill
I used to respect your knowledge, Bill.
Its sad

I never respected yours, because so often you were proved wrong.

Bill

Nice burn.

not really.

so into the kf with both of you.

--
I would rather have questions that cannot be answered...
....than to have answers that cannot be questioned

Richard Feynman