Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Toolstation deliveries

Many people are experiencing issues with anything that goes near Royal Mail.
They unilaterally discontinued Saturday deliveries of letters to concentrate
on they other work but nothing seems to have got better, indeed its now as
if they all go home for the Weekend around here.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Ramsman" wrote in message
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with Toolstation deliveries?

I placed an order at 17:16 on Thursday the 7th, and the package was at the
Parcelforce depot at 05:49 on Friday morning. That's in Milton Keynes,
less than 20 miles from here, and at the moment on Sunday afternoon it's
still there. I hope it will arrive tomorrow.
My last Toolstation order took 48 hours to arrive. I said nothing, because
I thought it might be a one-off, but obviously Parcelforce have problems.

Click and Collect isn't an option for me as I'm a wrinkly in
self-isolation.

--
Peter