Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Sewermen (TV Prog)

On 09/05/2020 07:48, polygonum_on_google wrote:

Next issue: disposable gloves being flushed. (Already seeing vast numbers alongside paths, outside supermarkets, etc.) These gloves have the extra advantage of potentially trapping air and semi-floating.

Unfortunately my house seems to to be one of two in the street where the
wind funnels street rubbish into my front garden and car parking spot. I
too have noticed that a rise is discarded disposable gloves being blown
in from a total of zero over the previous 10+ years to 3 in the past 4
weeks. I do wish some of these anti-social people would stay at home
rather than discarding their PPE in the streets.