Posted to uk.d-i-y
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default DIY rinse aid

"RJH" wrote in message
On 5 May 2020 at 10:19:18 BST, "Spike" wrote:

On 04/05/2020 11:56, tim... wrote:

I am out of rinse aid (and am disinclined to make a special trip to the
supermarket to buy some)

can I make some more by watering down washing up liquid, or will that
not work?

Get some genuine stuff. Amazon's best seller:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Finish-Rins.../dp/B0080OXKXM

2 x 800ml Finish rinse aid, choice of Original or Lemon, free delivery.

Get some dishwasher powder/tabs while you're at it...

Or just use all-in-1 tablets - removes the need for salt and rinse aid.

All in 1 tablets dont remove the need for rinse aid.

There is no way for anything in the tablet to still be in the
dishwasher in the final rinse phase. Its not physically possible.

Haven't put either in my dishwasher for a long time . . .