Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default stupid message

On Mon, 04 May 2020 16:59:48 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 04 May 2020 12:32:36 -0400, micky
wrote:

Why can't they get rid of the line:

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic recording device"?

Everyone knows when it says to leave a message that it's an automatic
recording device. Do some people think it's a stenographer, or a
butler? NO.

The rest of the message is stupid too, but this is the most stupid.

The suspicion is that the cell operators make those messages as long
as they can to rack up minutes. I know the one Verison uses is
tedious. I usually just hang up. The person will see the missed call
and call me back most of the time.

Try 2 official languages ... especially when they have
a long blurb in BOTH languages BEFORE they
ask French or English.
John T.