Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery charging current.

On Mon, 04 May 2020 21:48:02 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Vir Campestris wrote:

My son's car has them. My wife says it makes her feel as if she's wet
herself!

It's not so much the bum warming, as the lower back warming, that I
appreciate

Me too. Cold morniing and the back is stiff. When I used to have to get
in the car and go to work, it was brilliant.

And I've never paid for them. I ordered a specific set of options as a
factory build, and it turns out that forces a particular control panel
that includes seat heating.