Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Car battery charging current.

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

There is no pint in having a 150A capable alternator to do THAT

Aren't such heavy duty alternators there for heated windscreens, bum
warmers, memory seats etc?

heated seats?

Brilliant devices. Work near instantly. Unlike the car heater.

Quite essential in places like Finland and Sweden, but
possibly a tad overkill for large parts of the UK.

Ever had a car with them?

My son's car has them. My wife says it makes her feel as if she's wet
herself!

Andy