Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default stupid message

On 5/4/2020 2:54 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/4/2020 3:17 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 4 May 2020 15:04:22 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 5/4/2020 12:32 PM, micky wrote:
Why can't they get rid of the line:

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic recording device"?

Everyone knows when it says to leave a message that it's an automatic
recording device.Â* Do some people think it's a stenographer, or a
butler?Â* NO.

The rest of the message is stupid too, but this is the most stupid.

Speak for yourself.Â* My butler answers if I'm not available.Â* He takes
impeccable notes too.

I jumped the gun.

Does he do other chores too?

Of course, he types my posts to this group too.Â* I'm sipping the tea he
brought me and I just dictate my replies.

OK Charles, hit send and read to me the next post from the commoners.

That does not bother me, but the messages some people leave are
ridiculous, leaving long-winded messages about how important your call
is etc.

All I say is,

It's Phil, please leave a message