Stormin Mormon

Default Air Conditioning Repair

Should be repairable. But most AC guys won't want to work on
window or wall AC. Sad to say, it may be a lot cheaper to go
to the big box stores, and buy a new AC.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Old Salty Frog" wrote in message
While mounting and seting up my window framing around
the air conditioning unit (window mount type unit) I slipped
with the elec. drill and put 1/16" hole in the copper
tubing.
Of course, the refrigerant leaked all out. Is my air
conditioner
ruined? Since this portion of the copper tube where I
accidently
put the hole into is easily accesable, can I solder it? Can
the
unit be refilled with refrigerant? This unit is a FEEDERS
model
A2Q10F2BG, type Q, SKU#401-183

Thanks

Gill