Posted to uk.d-i-y, alt.war.vietnam, uk.politics.misc
Cursitor Doom[_9_] Cursitor Doom[_9_] is offline

Default Contact tracing app.

On Sun, 03 May 2020 10:58:42 +0100, Keema's Nan wrote:

The biggest problem facing us right now is how to take back control of
democracy from the stupidity of politicians and their paid prostitutes
the MSM. If we dont get an investigation into the use of algorithms to
rig elections our world is not worth living in, for any of us.
Politicians have no right to subvert their opponents with bribery and
corruption.

And yet you'd have been happy to see the Brexit Referendum result
ignored, just because you didn't agree with it! You have a different
concept of democracy to that of most reasoning people.