Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Hoarding

On 5/2/2020 6:41 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 5/2/20 5:24 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 5/2/2020 2:58 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* I came across a show on A&E called Hoarders and another called
Hoarders, Buried Alive.
Â*Â*A link to one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmlcen0vf8s

Â*Â*Â* People keep buying stuff until they need a trail to get trough
the house.Â* Cockroaches and mice keep them company in some cases.

Been watching it for a few years now. I'm amazed how they can live
that way. One show today the guy had cockroaches by the millions
everywhere and he slept in his bed where most of them hid.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Was that the retired pharmacist?

I think so. With the daughter who tried talking to him together with the
psychiatrists and she no longer invites him to her house to see her
granddaughter nor do they obviously visit him. Two guys entered the home
and loved things around in the bedroom and roaches scattered everywhere.
I felt itchy just watching it.