Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Why doesn't everything use solid aluminium capacitors?

On Sat, 02 May 2020 23:20:19 +0100, David_B wrote:

On 02/05/2020 21:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 02 May 2020 21:34:00 +0100, David_B
wrote:

On 30/04/2020 19:34, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Didn't we all use capacitors as kids to shock people or to cause
explosions by overloading them?

*I* did! :-D

Did you ever misuse a CO2 fire extinguisher?

No. I have never abused life-saving equipment.

They save the lives of those stupid enough to have set light to stuff. Anyway, it was in a disused granary.

There are two fun things
you can do with those. Freezing people's body parts, and dropping them
off very high buildings causing them to rupture and explode
catastrophically.

You should NEVER drop people's body parts off very high buildings? :-P

Stop assuming I'm even more evil than I actually am! And if you do so, give me some hints beforehand!