Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
kat[_2_] kat[_2_] is offline

Default List of moderators for ULM?

On 01/05/2020 10:39, Pamela wrote:
On 10:14 1 May 2020, kat said:

On 01/05/2020 09:32, Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:

e.

Not everyone behaves like you Pamela, not everyone behaves like women
in working in a hairdressers.

Why the misogynistic attack on female salon workers, Brian?

I was wondering about that comment, seemed so totally random.

I find it strange.

Maybe Brian is simmering after I've put him right him in other arguments, so
he resorts to pointed jibes. Still seems strange that they're so random.

You and I have had our differences but we don't resort to a guerilla war of
needless insults. Very disappointing.

Could never see the point of them!
--
kat