Posted to alt.home.repair
Neill Massello Neill Massello is offline

Default cable modem dropping telephone calls

Wade Garrett wrote:

Oh, I think it's part of a generalized low-level hinkiness seen across
many large scale systems caused by so many folks working from home-
systems engineers, techies, etc.- with only skeleton crews on hand in
many central facilities.

It's a credit to all of them- and the underlying technology- that things
are working as well as they are.

The Internet has truly come of age. It is now clearly indispensable and
has achieved reliability close if not equal to that of the old (POTS)
telephone system. Now if we just had politicians who would use it inform
themselves rather than just for propaganda purposes.

--
Eradicate SARS-CoV-2