Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default List of moderators for ULM?

Stephen Cole wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Stephen Cole wrote:
I?ve run run a group for over 10 years which has several moderators.
There has never been a disagreement over another moderator?s decision.
Not many posts are rejected but if one is, then it is for a valid
reason. The same goes for two other groups I moderate.

Not everyone behaves like you Pamela, not everyone behaves like women
in working in a hairdressers.

Why the misogynistic attack on female salon workers, Brian?

I'd guess the sort of group Reay would be allowed to moderate excludes all
sorts of people from the start. All non whites and women would be likely.

There have been a *lot* of problems with his group. If you fancy boggling
your mind, google "RSGBTech".

OTOH, up till recently it seems to have brought its moderators nothing
but pure, megalomaniacal pleasure.

--

Roger Hayter