Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y
Rambo Rambo is offline

Default List of moderators for ULM?

On Fri, 1 May 2020 15:19:12 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Rambo wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 10:51:34 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Fredxx wrote:
On 01/05/2020 09:32:02, Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
Pamela wrote:
On 14:39 29 Apr 2020, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 13:32:58 on Wed,
29 Apr 2020, Pamela remarked:

Is there any information in the headers of a post to ULM to indicate which
moderator approved it?

I don't think so. Nor is there a public audit trail for which moderator
rejected a posting.

I bet that can lead to some inter-mod disagreement!

Why?

I?ve run run a group for over 10 years which has several moderators. There
has never been a disagreement over another moderator?s decision. Not many
posts are rejected but if one is, then it is for a valid reason. The same
goes for two other groups I moderate.

Not everyone behaves like you Pamela, not everyone behaves like women in
working in a hairdressers.

Why the misogynistic attack on female salon workers, Brian?

How many hairdressers do you know?

Off the top of my head, three or four.

HTH.

Gonna be fun when 30 Million women all try to get appointments after
the lock down!

I’ll be heading straight to the barbers myself, haven’t had a haircut since
the end of February and it’s looking tatty now!

Yep same here.

Hope I don't get faced by my worst nightmare...a ponytail!