Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Rambo Rambo is offline

Default List of moderators for ULM?

On Fri, 1 May 2020 08:32:02 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Brian Reay wrote:
Pamela wrote:
On 14:39 29 Apr 2020, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 13:32:58 on Wed,
29 Apr 2020, Pamela remarked:

Is there any information in the headers of a post to ULM to indicate which
moderator approved it?

I don't think so. Nor is there a public audit trail for which moderator
rejected a posting.

I bet that can lead to some inter-mod disagreement!

Why?

I’ve run run a group for over 10 years which has several moderators. There
has never been a disagreement over another moderator’s decision. Not many
posts are rejected but if one is, then it is for a valid reason. The same
goes for two other groups I moderate.

Posts might not be rejected but individuals who disagree with your
views most certainly are.

Not everyone behaves like you Pamela, not everyone behaves like women in
working in a hairdressers.

Why the misogynistic attack on female salon workers, Brian?

He's lashing out in all directions...been wound up big time I reckon.