*CBHVAC*

Default Air Conditioning Repair

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
*CBHVAC* writes:

134a falls under the same guidelines as any other refrigerant, other

than
currently an EPA card is not required (well..it IS, but thats if you

read
the law and take it letter for letter, and no one does.) to buy 134a.

How does the airsoft hobby get away with selling it as propellant? And
disposable dusters?

Same way AutoZone and Advance and such get away with it....I have to go back
and check, its been a while for the MVAC stuff..but 134a has a loophole in
the regs.

Also, you mentioned that you could vent 134a..that you cant..I missed that
before. Not a big deal, but that much I remember..