Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default CU cable entry

On 29/04/2020 10:14, wrote:

Interesting. Last time I used those, long ago, they severely distorted the sheet they were punching. Is there some way to avoid that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQE6mtRWCk

I've used them in the past without problems but are you sure that it was
the punch causing the distortion or you applying a sideways force to the
whole punch assembly and twisting the metal.

You can get a Q-MAX Thrust Race to make winding in the punch much easier
and possibly help with with any unwanted forces you apply to the
structure you are working on

Google "Q-MAX Thrust Race"

rather than