Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No spark (distributor question)

I do love this old tractor. I had the head rebuilt a few years ago.
With any luck she'll out live me. :^)

George H.

Thanks for the TO20 recommendation. I used my machine shop to build a
hydraulic front end loader attachment for my 18HP garden tractor to clear
snow, for which it worked quite well, however the tractor isn't heavy or
strong enough to more than scratch at our rocky New England soil.

I'm looking at small Kubotas but would consider anything for which I can
still get parts that I can't make. For instance although I machined a new
steering sector gear and linkage for it I can't harden and temper such parts
very well in my wood stove.