Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Extending a single gang box

On Tuesday, 28 April 2020 13:55:26 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
Double socket, I very much doubt. However, prompted by TNP's comment, I
think I might be able to get away with a single gang module plate (e.g.
https://www.screwfix.com/p/lap-1-gan...le-module-aper
ture-white/42092), and put two modules into it, it would require a stand
off to increase the depth, but that shouldn't be a problem.

They're not modular but I've got 4 x Cat5 sockets on a *single* faceplate in the lounge. Probably from Ebay. It is a tight fit and you'd probably need a stand off / extender.

Means I can patch 16 pairs to the Display Cabinette from the PABX for phone lines:-)

Owain