Posted to alt.home.repair
slate_leeper[_2_] slate_leeper[_2_] is offline

Default Help me identify my kitchen faucet - photo link included - solved

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:14:18 -0400, slate_leeper
wrote:

The problem is the hose that runs up through the tall faucet is
leaking. I don't know who manufactured the faucet. So unless all the
faucets of this type use the same hose, I need to identify it so I can
get the correct hose. Please help!

https://i.postimg.cc/T2Nj3B5T/IMG-2058.jpg

-dan z-

Thanks to someone's suggestion here (thanks again), I sent the picture
to Moen. This is their reply:

"The faucet that you have is the 7599SL Moen Medora faucet.* The hose
number that you will need is the 131381.

Many Moen parts can be purchased online through the following link:"

No free hose, but I got the needed info.

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.