Posted to alt.home.repair
slate_leeper[_2_] slate_leeper[_2_] is offline

Default Help me identify my kitchen faucet - photo link included: Attn: Jim Joyce

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 09:22:43 -0400, slate_leeper
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:19:54 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

If it is really Moen and not the Lowes knock off Moen will usually
send you a hose for free. Email them that picture and see if they
believe it is theirs. .

Moen replied today. Identified and correct part number for the hose.
Thanks again.

Would you believe their similar faucets are now selling for $400-$700!

-dan z-

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.