SQLit

Default Air Conditioning Repair

"Old Salty Frog" wrote in message
While mounting and seting up my window framing around
the air conditioning unit (window mount type unit) I slipped
with the elec. drill and put 1/16" hole in the copper tubing.
Of course, the refrigerant leaked all out. Is my air conditioner
ruined? Since this portion of the copper tube where I accidently
put the hole into is easily accesable, can I solder it? Can the
unit be refilled with refrigerant? This unit is a FEEDERS model
A2Q10F2BG, type Q, SKU#401-183

Thanks

Gill

Call a pro and have it silver soldered, replace the dryer if there is one.
put a vaccum pump on it to see if it will hold then refill it.