Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Help me identify my kitchen faucet - photo link included

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:53:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

They certainly are at least very close. One immediate difference is the Moen
has "Moen" on it, visible at the bottom of the base. Which goes with what
I just said in another post. When there is no name visible, in my experience
it's typically low cost off brand China product.

Mine says "Communist Red China" at the bottom.

If they copied the detail closely then the hose may be the same too.
Aside from the name they sure look the same.