Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Help me identify my kitchen faucet - photo link included

On Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 9:54:20 AM UTC-4, wrote:

The problem is the hose that runs up through the tall faucet is
leaking. I don't know who manufactured the faucet. So unless all the
faucets of this type use the same hose, I need to identify it so I can
get the correct hose. Please help!
https://i.postimg.cc/T2Nj3B5T/IMG-2058.jpg
-dan z-

Try Moen Harlan ? google image search.
https://www.lowes.ca/product/kitchen...-faucet-473386
John T.

Before posting I checked the Moen website, and found no match. All of
their similar kitchen faucets have the handle pointing up. They pull
down to turn on the water. This one has the handle sticking out
horizontally, and you raise it to turn on the water.
I also checked Sears (the people I bought the house from were big on
Sears) and Lowe's. I even did a reverse-image search on my picture.
Thanks for the tip on Moen, however. I will send the pic as suggested.
Perhaps it is an older model.
-dan z-

If you say that the Moen Harlon is different than the photo
that you posted - so be it ....
they sure look identical to me !

https://www.moen.ca/products/Harlon/...aucet/87499SRS

John T.

They certainly are at least very close. One immediate difference is the Moen
has "Moen" on it, visible at the bottom of the base. Which goes with what
I just said in another post. When there is no name visible, in my experience
it's typically low cost off brand China product.