Posted to alt.home.repair
slate_leeper[_2_] slate_leeper[_2_] is offline

Default Help me identify my kitchen faucet - photo link included

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:19:54 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:09:13 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 19:36:09 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:14:18 -0400, slate_leeper
wrote:

The problem is the hose that runs up through the tall faucet is
leaking. I don't know who manufactured the faucet. So unless all the
faucets of this type use the same hose, I need to identify it so I can
get the correct hose. Please help!

https://i.postimg.cc/T2Nj3B5T/IMG-2058.jpg

-dan z-

Try Moen Harlan ? google image search.

https://www.lowes.ca/product/kitchen...-faucet-473386

John T.

If it is really Moen and not the Lowes knock off Moen will usually
send you a hose for free. Email them that picture and see if they
believe it is theirs. .

At my last house, I installed a Moen kitchen faucet and matching soap
dispenser. Nearly three years later, way after the warranty period, the
soap dispenser broke. I called Moen to order a new soap dispenser and the
guy insisted on sending it out at no charge, no need to see any purchase
receipt or anything at all. Great folks to work with.

Before posting I checked the Moen website, and found no match. All of
their similar kitchen faucets have the handle pointing up. They pull
down to turn on the water. This one has the handle sticking out
horizontally, and you raise it to turn on the water.

I also checked Sears (the people I bought the house from were big on
Sears) and Lowe's. I even did a reverse-image search on my picture.

Thanks for the tip on Moen, however. I will send the pic as suggested.
Perhaps it is an older model.

-dan z-

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.