Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Why did drainpipes used to have a box on the wall?

n Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:12:30 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:05:56 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:13:24 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why did drainpipes used to have a box on the wall, some sort of
overflow if blocked? See link below for an example photo.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jry8zas14bmivc/box.jpg?dl=0

Another splendid troll phucker.
You really are a ****** with mental heath issues. Guess that the
dole has not paid you yet.

I do not abide by government lockdown regulations.

And why don't you answer other people too? You have plenty time now
you have no dog or wife.

Other people do not get up my nose.

I will take that as a compliment. You always considered yourself the
king of arguing, but you are in fact in second place. You will never
beat me.

alt.arguments is long gone.

Don't think I've never been in there. All newsgroups are for arguing. And all forums. How many have been banned from?

Yes, my wife is dead. But I still have my little dog.

You told me Lucy died. Did you get another? Dogs do not live long
enough, a good reason to have a parrot. 60-90 years depending on
breed.

Lucy died in 2004. I have now a 10 year old Westie.

Ah, a Scottish dog. I know two, both very yappy.