BigWallop

Default Any Scottish BCOs here? (was Forthcoming Building Regulations on electrical work (Part P))

"Hugo Nebula" Send-My-Spam-To: abuse@localhost wrote in message
From the chaotic regions of the Cryptosphere, parish
parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote on Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:43:04 +0000:

Good question. I believe that DIY electrical work is already banned in
Scotland (can anyone confirm this?). So what has been the impact on the
sheds up there?

Are there any Scottish BCOs in this group (even if you're lurking)?
There are a number of Eng&W BCOs here, but it would be useful to get
an insight into how the Scottish system of control differs. This IS a
UK group after all.

Hugo Nebula

The BCO's I've met up here are just ordinary guys who know the jobs and let
you do yours. I find them pretty consistent with the methods of regulation
and what they'll let you get away with. They also seem to be on the same
page as to what needs and has to be done before they'll let the job through
to the next stage. Yes, all in all, I find them easy to work with on all
our projects.