Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] gjkrings@wctc.net is offline

Default enco mill/drill machine model 91003

On Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 10:05:00 AM UTC-5, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003, manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4 sets of pulleys

There is an old manual he

https://manualzz.com/doc/24284040/manufacturinq-co.

but I didn't see any speed settings while scanning through it...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

thanks, yes that is similar to my machine with the 4 pulley set up, looked thru it and did not find the spindle speed chart, but still very helpful with the parts list and diagrams, thanks again Gary