Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default enco mill/drill machine model 91003

Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003, manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4 sets of pulleys
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003,
manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4
sets of pulleys
===============================
If you don't find the manual, the pulley diameter that matters for
calculating the speed ratios is at the belt cords whose edges you may see
just inside the thick side.

https://www.avg.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003, manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4 sets of pulleys

There is an old manual he

https://manualzz.com/doc/24284040/manufacturinq-co.

but I didn't see any speed settings while scanning through it...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Looking for a manual for a enco mill/drill machine, model 91003, manufactured 1982, really would like spindle speed chart, this machine has 4 sets of pulleys

There is an old manual he

https://manualzz.com/doc/24284040/manufacturinq-co.

but I didn't see any speed settings while scanning through it...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

thanks, yes that is similar to my machine with the 4 pulley set up, looked thru it and did not find the spindle speed chart, but still very helpful with the parts list and diagrams, thanks again Gary
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I usually leave my mill set at 600 RPM to get 80 FPM at the tips of a 1/2"
HSS end mill. That's not too slow for a quick job with a 1/8" end mill. The
pulley size ratio is 1 to 3.