Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new pivot bolt

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 7:15:32 AM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Agreed - I used to have Dave Sobel just about five miles up the road, but
he's gone and I haven't found a replacement. Those single-owner places are
great, but finding out about them is a whole other story.

In my work doing industrial control retrofits (working on two large (100
cubic foot) blenders for a pharmaceutical plant now), and it would be nice
to have a local supplier of "stuff" rather than having to buy from the likes
of Automation Direct, Grainger and Amazon.

Have you had quality issues with the wannabe-industrial controls from
Amazon? I don't want my solar installation to catch fire, but their prices
are lower now than Square D was back in the 1970's, and I won't be washing
them down or hitting them with a forklift.

https://www.avg.com