Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A new pivot bolt

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

The nearest TSC to me is almost a hundred miles. It was like that for a long
time with Harbor Freight - I'd read about people going there and the closest
I could get was the web site. Now there are three almost equally local HF
stores (nearest is maybe 5 miles). I'm hoping the same will happen with TSC.

My best sources for closeouts, second hand tooling and hobby-grade
imitations of industrial gear aren't the big chains, but single
locally-owned stores typically in low-rent old buildings on the edge of
town, who don't advertise and have to be found by word of mouth. I only use
TSC and Northern for stuff I can't find elsewhere for less.

https://www.avg.com