Posted to uk.d-i-y
petek[_2_] petek[_2_] is offline

Default 2 way PIR switch

On Monday, March 30, 2020 at 11:00:42 PM UTC+1, petek wrote:
I'm hoping to install 3 outside LED light fittings controlled by 2 PIR switches - all lights to come on if either of the switches triggers.
I've done a cursory search on t'internet but can't find any 2 way PIRs. The ones I've seen don't mention if they are 1 or 2 way so I presume they must be 1 way.
Can anyone recommend or post a link to a suitable 2 way PIR?

Thanks
Pete

Just to finish off this topic, I've installed the lights and sensors and they're working fine. Really pleased with the result. I used the Pir's suggested by John from TLC and some LED downlights from them also. Ordered them last Monday at 1.00pm 'ish and they were delivered The following day at 10.30am 'ish, on their standard delivery service. Excellent service from TLC and DHL in these difficult times.
Thanks again to all.
Pete