Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler Choice

In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
We've had one major issue- fixed either under warranty or the service
contract, I'm not sure which, there was another minor problem but I
think that was related to the other one. At the last regular check up,
the engineer who we see almost every year and have got to know a bit,
commented it was as good as new. Certainly it seems to work well enough.

Seem odd to pay a great deal of money to be told everything is OK once a
year? ;-)

We don't think so and its our money. In the scheme of things it isn't a
'great deal of money' - a couple of meals out.

Think I worked out it was roughly the cost of a replacement boiler
assuming the normal life span of one. Unless you had a boiler BG supplied
and fitted, of course. ;-)

--
*If you can read this, thank a teecher

Dave Plowman London SW