Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Replacement for my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Gt19195 phone

On 08/04/2020 13:36, Broadback wrote:

It is cream-crackered. I am looking for a replacement, sadly they all
see quite a bit larger, I am not a believer in the larger the better.
Who wants to lug a great big phone around. Any suggestions please? I'd
prefer new to refurbished, but if needs must..

SWMBO had a similar problem jumping from feature phone to smart phone -
ended up with with a Samsung J3 and a larger handbag :-)

(Personally I find the Moto G series very good for the price - but they
have been getting bigger with each new version. However even "plus" one
I have at the moment, fits in a jacket pocket ok - and the extra screen
space is nice at times)

--
Cheers,

John.