Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Swept bend

On 03/04/2020 16:25, rick wrote:
I have a device (which provides low pressure air flow) that has a male
1" BSP thread on the end .....Â* this goes into a clearance hole and
fastened by a 1" BSP nut.

I want to move this out so that it joins via a swept bend something less
than 90 degree (70 or 80 would suffice)Â* or 110 degree if looking at the
bend angle.

I need 1" BSP parallel male thread on one end and 1" BSp parallel female
on the other.
something like:
https://imgur.com/a/puIIz3d

My thought are I take a piece of 28mm copper pipe, bend to suitable radius.
On one end solder a 28mm x 1" BSP male endfeed
https://tinyurl.com/rf8dlwa

On the other a 28mm x 1" BSP Female endfeed
https://tinyurl.com/ssgkrng

Anybody know of a neater way ?

Needs to be copper/brassÂ*Â* (not iron)

Something like ???