Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 way PIR switch

In article ,
petek wrote:
I'm hoping to install 3 outside LED light fittings controlled by 2 PIR
switches - all lights to come on if either of the switches triggers.
I've done a cursory search on t'internet but can't find any 2 way PIRs.
The ones I've seen don't mention if they are 1 or 2 way so I presume
they must be 1 way. Can anyone recommend or post a link to a suitable 2
way PIR?

I doubt you'd want a two way PIR where one coming on would switch off the
other?

You need to parallel connect them. So either coming on brings on the
lights.

--
*You can't have everything, where would you put it?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.