Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default DIY anti-face-touching-device

On Monday, 30 March 2020 09:48:59 UTC+1, newshound wrote:

We should not, of course, laugh about ingesting rare earth magnets. I
believe there have been fatalities after children have swallowed them
separately, and they then caused gut ruptures after trying to join up
inside.

In the general case - I agree. Potentially hideous issues with, usually, children and animals. Also with coin batteries.

But in this specific case, where the outcome was pretty good, I couldn't help myself laughing.