Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Magicjack Echo Problem

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:57:02 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, November 14, 2008 at 4:45:27 PM UTC-8, Patrick C wrote:
Having an echo problem started a few weeks ago. Support takes me through a
set of trouble shooting procedures and then repeats the procedures to no
avail. Tried it on all of our three systems 2 Vista and a XP with no
change. Wondering if anyone else was having this problem? Was thinking of
purchasing a few more as gifts but won't with a problem like this. Think
I'll recommend Skype instead.

I've heard AT&T Uverse and MigicJack don't play well. Gonna test on a Non-Uverse network and let you know.

I;ve used several on Rogers Cable up here with no problem but I
switched to OOMA so I could port my legacy landline number. Still
using magivjack at the chuech with no echo problems except on the odd
cell phone - and I think those cells echo on a landline too