dmc

Default Best Screw of 2002

In article , Huge wrote:

Ah, the definitive Bodger Sign. Mixed screws.

My house was much like this. Tons of silicone sealer stuck everywhere as
well.

Saying that, we got a friends husband to fit a pair of french doors for us
over the Christmas break (I know but I don't get on with wood very well ;-))
French doors came from wickes - when I picked them up I got a couple of
packs of Wickes hinges as well. Identical packets, Identical hinges. One
had Pozi brass screws, one had slotted...

Luckily he didn't have torx screws also, or I'd probably have had to
have hunted him down.

I'll help.

Be to. I have a couple of spare tubes of nonails waiting to wreak revenge.

Darren